Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Business Trips and Weight Lose? Can They Co-Exist?


I don't travel much for work, but every now and then I get sent away for training. In a week and a half I will be in Vegas (WOOT WOO) for 5 days. I just got an email from the hotel on the Strip telling me about all the fun I can have while I am there.


At the bottom of the email is a promotion for their "Fitness Room"...and an explination of charges to use it?


Now What??


Is this new?


I work for a fitness company but believe me...they aren't going to allot me money to use the fitness room!!!



So my question is...How do I, at a minimum, maintain my weight lose while I am away from home, out of my routines and not preparing my own food?
What do you do??

1 comment:

  1. When we go to Houston for my husband's appointments with his oncologist every four months, I always pack our cooler with bottled water and healthy snacks like fruit. When I have it in the car and hotel room with me, it helps distract me from wanting to buy junk food. That's really strange they're charging to use the fitness room. Every hotel I've stayed in alloted that as part of the hotel room fee.

    ReplyDelete