Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fear...


This morning, I went into my bathroom to hang up my "Weight Lose Chart" and realized the act of doing so was going to mean I'm committed. It will be hanging there on the wall for me to see every time I walk in there. It will be there for my husband to see and that somehow makes me more accountable.

I realized I was afraid.

I walked out and put it back on the kitchen counter...(under a pile of recipes I need to put away.)

So what am I afraid of? I thought about that throughout the day... What am I afraid of?
Failure. I have tried and failed so many times.

I have to work on this...

In the meantime...I Googled "If I try, I might fail" and this came up. I liked it so I'm posting it!


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordon

1 comment:

  1. great quote! sooo true. i think i've failed because i don't try enough.

    ReplyDelete